In order to be able to tolerate the challenges in life, the different sets of skills that you will learn have been categorized into these different groups:
* Mindfulness-Based Skills: These skills help you stop getting lost in your thoughts and losing touch with reality. This way, you’ll be able to make better-informed decisions, and avoid later complications.
* Emotion Regulation Skills: In this category, you will learn how not to be carried away by difficult and overwhelming emotions. Instead, you will learn what different emotions tell you, and how you can use them to act more appropriately.
* Interpersonal Skills: Difficulties in relationships can be very painful. These skills teach us how not to fall into an unhealthy pattern of relationships and instead, be able to communicate effectively.
* Cognitive Distortions and how to correct them: The way we perceive what happens around us in the world, makes a big difference in how we’re affected by them. In this section, you will learn how unhelpful patterns of thinking can be replaced by healthier ones.
* Sleep: All these skills will only come in handy when you have a refreshed body and a refreshed mind! You will be more vulnerable to difficult moments in life if your sleep is not efficient. In this category, you will learn how to achieve healthy sleep hygiene.